At Iona Crawford Atelier we love to offer our clients an abundance of choice and versatility when selecting from our library of designs. Each of our designs can be printed upon the entire range of wall covering and fabric qualities we carry. Aware how instrumental samples are to the interior design process, we offer a free sampling service, conditions of which are detailed below.
- Up to a maximum of 6 samples can be added to your basket free of charge.
- Each standard memo is A5 size (210mm x 297mm / 8.3" x 11.7") with attached imagery and technical information.
- We aim to dispatch each sampling order within 1-2 working days of the order being received, subject to stock levels.
- Wallpaper memos are available as residential non-woven and fine suede vinyl qualities.
- Fabric memos have a standard sampling quality (i.e. Alan is sampled in Lightweight Cotton Linen).
- Contact the Atelier direct to discuss custom qualities, large scale memos, customisation of artwork and commission of entirely custom art concepts.
Cutting For Approval Service
- This service is specific to custom projects i.e. custom colour or scale of any existing artwork; custom artwork commissioned for a specific brief; custom fabric qualities.
- Before any custom order is approved we recommend provision of a CFA sample.
- A CFA fee will be charged for this service to cover manufacture and shipping costs.
- This service is applicable to wall covering, fabric and soft furnishing orders.
Should you have a specific product or design request, please do contact the Atelier. Design is our passion and new design briefs and creative challenges our forte.